Sunday, December 27, 2009

Some things I wonder about....

There are many things I wonder about, but here are some specific ones:
1) Why do they continually call it "health care reform"? Isn't it really "health insurance reform" and isn't that really the issue? Health care is not going anywhere and will still be handled in the same ways. The real problem is health insurance companies who, by the way, did not need to be bailed out in the past couple of years.

2) Are hockey officials the most in-shape of all professional sports referees? I mean, they skate forwards and backwards, jump up on the boards to avoid the puck as it moves around, and blow a whistle. Absolutely phenomenal - most girls want to skate like Michelle Kwan, I want to skate like those guys!

3) Who will be the next head coach for the Redskins? I'm not so sure I care about this. What I really care about is who will be the next owner!

4) Why did the box of outdoor LED icicle lights I bought say, "Clear" when they are really blue? Yes, I know all about LED being blue. However, they said "clear." I expected clear. I can live with blue, though.

5) How did that guy get on the Delta flight, when he was on the terror suspect list and his father had contacted officials about his concerns that his son was a threat? When do we actually begin to hold the airlines responsible for whom they let on airplanes? Good grief, this guy was practically handed to authorities and he still got on a plane with incendiary items.

That's it for now...look for my upcoming post on "Why women in their 40's love facebook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment